Every blogger wants people to like their content. It takes a lot of effort and time to create one quality post. It is quite heartbreaking when you create a post and does not get the response that you were expecting. How can you make people fall in love with your content? What can you do to increase the engagement of your audience on your blog?
Reasons why people are not reading your content
First you have to find the problem to apply a solution to it. So you need to fine the reason why your content is not getting enough love from your audience. There could be a number of reasons for it but several of them are:
- Irrelevant content – If your content is not relevant to your target audience, then you will not get much of the engagement.
- Poor readability – If your content is hard to read, people would not spend much time on it. It is also a very common mistake that beginners make.
- Lack of quality – Quality, here, refers to the value that your content delivers to the readers. If your content is not giving any new information or solving a problem, people would not be much interested in it.
What should you do?
You have to avoid these mistakes and do this:
- Write relevant content. Always write for your target audience only.
- Use different SEO tools to improve the readability of your content.
- Research a little about your target audience and provide content that delivers value to them.
Take experts help
If you are just starting out, it is better to seek professional help. Hire a company that would help you with SEO, SEM and SMM. Make sure they provide good Adwords services[รับ ทำ adwords, which is the term in Thai].
Keep these points in mind if you want to increase people’s engagement in your posts.